Home       Contact CaraLeigh       Favorite Links


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Secret Santa Reveal and A Much Needed Tip!

Hey ya'll!

I hope you are having a great day and getting back in the swing of your post holiday routine!

I am a bit behind, as I have been in Virginia since before Christmas, so I had a great surprise when I came home yesterday and found my present from Celia’s Secret Santa Swap!


I was lucky enough to be paired with Megan from Little Girl in the Big World and she really nailed me!












Thanks again to Megan and make sure hop on over and check out her blog!

Also, my twitter/blog buddy Elle answered my cry for Dry Shampoo help (I was obviously using it wrong…way wrong!) and posted an AWESOME Dry Shampoo Tutorial today, including what NOT to do! Check out Elle’s tutorial and her blog.... I am sure you will love her blog as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. I should really check on that dry shampoo. My hair is mega greasy if I don't wash it daily and I know that it isn't good to wash it that often but at the same time, I'm not into looking like a greaseball either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. again, thank you, thank you! i hope it works.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya'll, I just love reading your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!