Home       Contact CaraLeigh       Favorite Links


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nail Polish Swap!

Hey ya'll...I am back from lurking....again! I have been dealing with a lot in my personal life (more on that in another post) and looking for an outlet. I read so many blogs and am inspired by all of you. I am hoping that by focusing a bit on my blog, it will be a good creative outlet for me and a distraction from what is going on.

That being said, I am excited to participate in my first blog swap evahhh!!! What better way than to link up to a swap about nail polish! I do love me some nail polish and keep up (ahem, attempt) with the newest styles/crazes. I am admittedly loving the gel polish manicures, I have heard others who haven't had the best experiences, but I LOVE it! It is awesome for my crazy lifestyle and my nail tech rocks too! Definitely tried the beige nail that was so popular last season...it is so pretty and goes with everything...everything except my skin tone, totally sad :(

Anyway, if you love nail polish as much as I do.....join Celia from ....just trying to find my way and Tara from Fabulous but Evil !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya'll, I just love reading your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!