Today, I am linking up with Kasey over aDomesticated Hygienist for 'It's All About Me'. The idea is to share something that is 'all about you', be it photos, updates, stories, or like me, a random questions post, questions found over on Kasey's post from last week (although I did take a few liberties and changed some up). Since I am a 'baby blogger', I thought it would be a good getting to know me post!
Let's get to it....
1. If you had to do it all over again, what would you study in school?
2. What would you like to add to your life?
Good health for my Momma, love and laughter.
3. What is your favorite thing about fall?
I love the colors of fall...they make me happy!
4. If you did not need the money, what would you do for work?
I would love to write a book, volunteer or start my own business.
5. What is your ringtone?
Everyone: Only Prettier by Miranda Lambert
Mom: The Middle by Jimmy Eat World
6. What is the furthest west you have traveled?
Montreal, Canada or Las Vegas....both seem pretty far and not sure which is further from Baltimore...I guess Vegas is, but Montreal feels like it since we drove.
7. What is the funniest thing you've heard a child say?
My cousin (11 year old boy) told me on my last birthday (31st) that if I wasn't getting married soon..I should just get some cats and call it a day!
8. If you could live in another country for 2 years, where would you live?
9. What is the worst physical pain you've ever been in?
Tearing up my ankle while cheer leading.
10. Who taught you to cook?
I wouldn't blame that on anyone.....I can't cook!
11. When have you felt bad for losing your temper?
Good question....I am not really a lose my temper kind of girl.
12. What is the nicest thing a friend has done for you?
Wow, I don't think I could narrow it down. My friends have been AHmazing the past few weeks! I would be lost without them! Love you girls!
13. What TV re-run do you sit down to watch whenever it's on?
Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Friends, 90210, King of Queens...I could go on and on....
14. What do you do when you cannot sleep?
Check FB or twitter on my phone.
15. What was your toughest accomplishment?
Getting my degree...I was on the long term plan
16. What in your life is more important than money?
17. E-book or traditional book?
I do have an e-reader that I love, but there are certain authors/book series that I have to have in paper.
18. Favorite football team (college or pro)
West Virginia Mountaineers
19. Favorite alcoholic beverage? Non alcoholic beverage?
Pepsi or Strawberry-Lemonade flavored water from Target
20. Target or Walmart
That is a little about me.....share with me a little about you!