Home       Contact CaraLeigh       Favorite Links


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Target Tuesday

Hey ya'll....it's Tuesday again, which means....Target Tuesday!

This is a link hosted by the fabulous Tara over at Fabulous but Evil. If you are like me and love to lust all things Target`, join us and link up!



So, without further adoo...or is it adieu?.....

I have been lusting after bedroom vanities that have jewelry storage in the middle. The one I fell in love with was at Pier 1 (and $350...yikes!), so let's see what Target has to offer!

Avington Vanity and Mirror Dark Tobacco

  

And it comes in black too....


Hmm...it looks like those are the best options. Well...what to do...I don't want to post only 2 things from Target I want...that would be sacrilegious :) Let's take a look at jewelry to fill these bad boys.....

I have always wanted a diamond cross necklace..



Love, Love Marcasite!

Every girl needs diamond studs...especially this girl!


What are you loving at Target this week?


5 comments:

  1. I love that you and TARA both do this!! What an amazing idea!!

    Please check out my blog at www.shervinsworld.com


    keep in touch babe!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tobacco vanity is so nice! I've always wanted something like that.

    The diamond cross necklace is also very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya'll, I just love reading your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!