Home       Contact CaraLeigh       Favorite Links


Friday, December 30, 2011

It's Ok...

I feel like I am off a day this week, which makes it 'Ok' to go back a day and link up with Neely & Amber !


Its Ok Thursdays


This week, It's Ok...

…that I have changed back into pajamas to work every day this week after taking Mom for radiation…

…that I have spend too many thoughts on what I will name my Michael Kors bag…

…that I am obsessed with blog beauty tutorials…see my recent faves here and here…Seriously, check these ladies out!!

…that I am a habitual blog follower…seriously, I follow way too many blogs…is that possible? (Did I seriously just say 'seriously' again?? Ugh....word crutch!)

...that I can't find my work phone....whoopsie? Must find before Tuesday!

…that I will have original blog posts next week….

Happy New Year everyone! Please be safe!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    I follow a ton of blogs too. Some of them I need to delete from the list because those blogs aren't active anymore. I keep holding on to them though because I'm hoping they'll start back up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. naming your bag...made me giggle!happy nye! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! All of this is certainly ok! Happy new year!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya'll, I just love reading your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!