Home       Contact CaraLeigh       Favorite Links


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BIG Post!

Hi everyone! It has been a week since I posted....Wow! Time is flying! Where did our summer go?? The good thing about summer being over is that new TV is here!!! I LOVE my tv, my DVR/TIVO is really getting a workout! Since we've been good (good song btw).....

Last Friday: I went with my Mom and some family to play church bingo....which, as an aside I was kicking myself for because I had not checked the calendar and that was the same night as the big WVU/Marshall "Friends of Coal" Bowl, which is a HUGE deal back home! Back to bingo...played the entire night and didn't win a game....I don't think I have ever been able to yell BINGO! I was ready to go RHONJ on those people and flip the table over when I heard my number called for the last raffle! I had not won any baskets during the Bingo games, but what I had won was a 2 night weekend stay at the Hilton-Ocean City, MD!!! Wahoo!!!

My friends and I have been longing to stay here since they opened. We usually stay at a small hotel/motel which is right next door and drool every summer listening to their live DJ at their daily pool parties! Needless to say, I am SUPER excited!!!

Saturday: I spent the day cooking and getting ready for one of my friend's surprise 30th birthday parties. We went with the 'Dirty 30' theme....because her personality is the complete opposite! We figured if we were going to try to surprise this Type A person....we were going to completely take her out of her comfort zone :) As you can see from the pictures, I think she took it all in good fun!!

Sunday: It was time for another party! I was hosting a Stella & Dot Trunk show. It was a bit of a rainy/yucky day so the turnout was not as good as I had hoped, but.....I decided to become a Stella & Dot Stylist! Has anyone had any experience with them?? Or have any advice?? I am looking forward to meeting new people and really putting myself out there....but I would be lying if I didn't say I was scared!


I hope everyone is having a great week!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I LOVE that pinata! lol

    Congrats on winning a trip to the Hilton-Ocean City, MD hotel at Bingo! There's a bingo hall down the street from me a little ways. Sometimes I can stand out on my front steps and hear them.

    Not sure what Stella & Dot is?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the weekend away in OCMD! That is so awesome. I haven't been there in years, but would love to go back. That hotel looks awesome and I love the pool.

    The "Dirty 30" party for your friend looks like it was a blast!

    Congrats on Stella & Dot! I'm actually a stylist too. I've only had one trunk show and have been too busy to get majorly involved with it. I just don't have enough time for it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of fun!!! I hava a few friends who love Ocean City- I've never been there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pool is absolutely amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya'll, I just love reading your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!