Home       Contact CaraLeigh       Favorite Links


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My first blog entry!

I am so excited to finally post my first blog! I have been a 'lurker' for about a year, reading other people's blogs and mentally writing my own. My friends all joke with me because of my obsession with everything pop culture/celebrity/television related, so I thought this may be a good outlet for me to vent/express my thoughts. I have also always wanted to write a fiction book, so am hoping that this will jump start me! I hope this won't be boring (and that someone other than me reads it!) and can't wait to hear feedback on what you like/don't like and what you would like to see more of!

PS. Thanks so much to Kelsey @ Kreated by Kelsey http://www.kreatedbykelsey.blogspot.com/ for hooking up my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting a blog! Your design looks great and I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome officially to the land of bloggers!!! Your blog looks awesome already... can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you have to say!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya'll, I just love reading your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!